Monday, August 24, 2009

New Computer!

So I haven't posted in a while because my laptop died...again. This was possibly the 6th time I have encountered a problem with my HP laptop and I am sick of putting more and more money into repairing it. Enough was enough. Time for a new computer!

My good friend Anna is in town visiting so today we went to the Apple store and I bought a MacBook! I've wanted a Mac for a long time and finally made the switch from a PC.

I absolutely love my new MacBook. Its so nice. But what is even nicer is that my laptop came with a free (after rebate) Ipod Touch. Oh my goodness, I had no idea how amusing those things are! I've been more fixated on finding apps and accessing the internet with that thing than actually using my new computer!

Lets see...what else is new in the world of Taylor?

My family has been hosting a few pool parties over the past few weeks - all have been very enjoyable.

I leave in less than two weeks for Siena, Italy! :)
I'm so excited! I wish I could say I've been vigorously studying Italian in preparation for my trip, but I've been so occupied with more immediate errands I must run before my departure.

I'll be heading off to the race tracks again this coming Wednesday - I hope to win even bigger than before! Tomorrow evening Anna, my brother and I are going to a performance of 39 Steps -  I'll have to let you know how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment