Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Italian visa applications use too much paper

This will be a short post because I am positively exhausted.

I don't have a very good reason for being exhausted - I only left the house once today to swing by the post office for 10 minutes...

I spent all of today organizing and copying my forms for my visa appointment with the Italian Consulate tomorrow. I'm going to have to drive 2 hours to get to LA for my 15 minute appointment (where I will turn in the 2,000 copies of application forms and passport pages that I had to make today). Then I'll have to drive back. Ugh.

So I spent all day doing that and laundry. I haven't done laundry in a month so it's taken me all day to finally wash everything (it's almost 1 in the morning and my last load is washing now).

So visa papers and laundry took up most of my day. And video games. That too. My brothers and our friend played hours of video games on our Wii - I can already feel my brain rotting. But it was good fun.

Now I'm sitting here, exhausted, waiting for my last laundry load to finish, and exuding bitterness because I don't get to see the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie this evening because I have to get up to drive to LA tomorrow...stupid Italian visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment