Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stuck in the middle with you...

I'm very, very excited because tomorrow I'm flying to Northern California to visit someone very special! I will be there for about 10 days and can't wait!

So today has been a pretty laid back day, just packing and lounging around the pool.

I did go to the store today to pick up a few items... on my way back home, as I was about to pull into my driveway, The song "Stuck In The Middle With You" came on the radio. I really had no other choice than to pass my house and take an extra lap around the block with the volume turned all the way up so that I could enjoy the song. It put me in such a good mood. And now I'm on a Beatles kick and have been listening to their music all afternoon.

Ah, dinner time! Au revoir! I'll blog from Nor Cal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment